czwartek, 12 kwietnia 2012

Madonna of the Carnation (mirrored)



This was my first attempt to find hidden image, and this was relative fast and easy, am really found something there and I dont think its coincidence (especially when look at details, about these later) Am not sure if anybody found and seen this before, its few mirrored images on web and they inspired me for own research. (Am actualy learn about this concept from Ancient Aliens The Da Vinci Conspiracy S04E08) First I look for point of reference where mirror begin, and found that it may be symetric shape of V in clothes, from there I begin photoshoping and results tells me that it was correct point. Ok so about results: Hidden image show angel. Why I see angel there: 1 beauty angelic hairstyle 2 blue detail of clothes as wings 3 central point have heart shape 4 hands are connected as in praying 5 angel seem to be pray on knee, because brightness and bend of clothes just look at this. Am also found many interesting details, about these later, but obviously its an angel.

Brak komentarzy: